Clark & Associates Prosthetics and Orthotics has experienced significant growth over the past several years. We have eight office locations across the state of Iowa and we look forward to further expansion in the months to come.
We offer a dynamic, challenging and fun work environment that is filled with opportunities for both professional and personal growth. Current vacant career opportunities with Clark & Associates are listed below. We continue to build a great team at Clark & Associates and encourage professionals to contact us even if vacancies are not currently listed.
Clark & Associates is a locally owned and operated healthcare office specializing in custom prosthetics and orthotics is searching for a new administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate should have 2-4 years of experience in the following areas:
- Gathering supporting documentation from multiple sources to meet Medicare Regulations and Private Insurance requirements
- Verify insurance coverage to determine eligibility, out of pocket expense and need for Prior Authorization.
- Submit prior authorizations if needed.
- Calling patients to discuss their out-of-pocket expenses.
- Understanding insurance requirements for products and services provided
We are an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive wage and benefits package commensurate with job requirements.
If you are interested in working in a family-oriented work environment and being appreciated for your contributions to the team, please send your resume to us at email@example.com
Please forward inquiries and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org