A MESSAGE FROM CLARK & ASSOCIATES PROSTHETICS & ORTHOTICS:
November 11, 2021
HAPPY VETERAN’S DAY
A message in honor of Veteran’s Day from Dennis Clark.
August 24, 2020
NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS
We have returned to normal business hours at all of our locations. We are still asking that you please call ahead and make an appointment. Please, NO WALK-INS, and you must follow CDC guidelines. Please wear a mask, practice social distancing, reschedule if sick, running a fever, etc. Patients are being asked screening questions prior to the visit. All clinicians and staff will be adhering to the recent CDC guidelines. Thank you for your patience during this time. Stay safe and stay well.
April 13, 2020
MESSAGE FROM DENNIS CLARK ABOUT PATIENT VISITS – Watch Video
April 6, 2020
NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS
We are returning to normal business hours effective Monday, April 6. Please, NO WALK-INS, you must call ahead. Follow CDC guidelines for social distancing, reschedule if sick, running a fever, etc. Patients will be asked screening questions prior to the visit. All clinicians and staff will be adhering to the recent CDC guidelines. Thank you for your patience during this time.
- Waterloo – (319) 233-8911
- Cedar Rapids – (319) 294-5982
- Davenport – (563) 214-7500
- Des Moines – (515) 223-2344
- Dubuque – (563) 556-5415
- Marshalltown – (641) 753-0067
- Mason City – (641) 422-1423
- Sioux City – (712) 224-2378
March 31, 2020
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, and out of concern for our patients and employees, all offices will be open by appointment only Wednesday, April 1 – Friday, April 3, 2020. We will return to normal business hours Monday, April 6, 2020. If you have any questions or need to schedule or reschedule an appointment, please call your local office number or email Info@clarkpo.com. Thank you for your understanding in this temporary adjustment to our hours.
March 23, 2020
March 19, 2020
This is an unprecedented time. There is a lot of uncertainty, and many of us are adjusting to a new reality. We know that you rely on us to help you when you need it the most and our goal is to be there for you.
With that in mind, we have made several moves in our business in response to the threat of the COVID-19 virus:
- All but two of the Clark & Associates locations are open and will be observing regular, posted business hours as of March 17, 2020.
- Marshalltown and Quad Cities offices are currently not staffed, and plans are to reopen on Monday, April 6
- Clark & Associates will always place patient safety and well-being are our number one priority.
- We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and will continue to seek guidance from their recommendations.
Additional steps we are taking at this time:
- We will require employees to adhere to the “DO THE FIVE” measures as described here
- We are communicating with patients to identify themselves if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, and/or difficulty breathing, have traveled to-or-had close contact with someone who has traveled to high-risk countries, or have tested positive for or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19). In these cases, we will reschedule their appointment to keep our patients, staff and community safe.
- We are asking patients with an upcoming appointment who meet any of the criteria from #2 above to call and reschedule their appointment.
- Walk-in appointments are discouraged – please call first.
We understand these are very difficult and trying times for our entire country. Please know that we are committed to keeping you healthy and safe. Thank you for the continued trust you have placed in the Clark & Associates team.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your local Clark & Associates location. See Locations
DO THE FIVE
Help stop coronavirus
- HANDS Wash them often
- ELBOW Cough into it
- FACE Don’t touch it
- FEET Stay more than 3ft apart
- FEEL sick? Stay home
Please take a few minutes to experience the many resources contained in this website. If you have questions for us, please click the blue questions dialogue box below, or call one of our 7 office locations listed at the bottom of the page. We look forward to connecting with you!